Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you with your special event. We know everyone is doing their best to manage the ever-changing COVID-19 pandemic and adjusting to our new normal, and we wanted to assure you we are doing everything we can to protect the health and safety of our customers and our staff.
Following are our current guidelines based on requirements and best practice recommendations for retail businesses in the state of Ohio to promote a safe shopping and working environment for everyone.
- All employees are required to wear facial coverings.
- Joan's Bridal Couture will be by appointment only until further notice. All customers are required to schedule appointments in advance. Our appointments will be held individually by group, which will allow us to accommodate you and all of your guests. Click here for contact information to reach out to us by email or phone or to book an appointment.
- Scheduled appointments will also allow us ample opportunity to execute appropriate disinfecting procedures between customers.
- We will not be able to accommodate walk-ins.
- All customers who enter the store are required to wear facial coverings at all times.
- Hand sanitizer will also be available to use for all customers and employees.
- We ask that customers who have flu-like symptoms or have been in recent contact with a COVID-19 patient to refrain from visiting our bridal shop.
Our hearts go out to all those affected by the outbreak of COVID-19. Stay safe and continue to take care of yourself and each other, as we will all get through this together.